This Spacious Brand new 3 bedrooms 2 bathroom Apartment will comfortably accommodate the whole family & friends for up to for 8 people.
The Reverse Cycle Airconditioned unit includes:
- Lounge: Comfortable 3 seats and 2 seats plus a large Ottoman,
42” Plasma TV & FOXTEL & DVD with canal views.
- Dinning: Beautiful solid timber table & chairs for 6-8 persons.
The wall has antique picture with silk & timber frame and display cabinet with hand painted porcelain - beautiful Orient tea pot/rice pots/other bowls.
- Balcony: Jarrah outdoor setting with 8 seats & comfortable cushions.
2 tables with 180c views-Great entertaining & Good spot to watch Mandurah’s foreshore water playground & Fire works!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen: Miele dishwasher, LG large fridge, Cutlery,
good quality white/red wine and whiskey glasses, Kitchen utensils, Glass Splashback and Meal Area.
- Master Bedroom: -Sleep 2 because it has 1 king bed –
custom made sleigh with bedside tables and all with hand crafted solid teak and its ensiute has canal views.
Ensuite & access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 & 3: (Total Sleep 4) each bedroom have 1 Queen Bed and 1 bathroom & both have access to balcony.
- Extra beds: There is 1 sofa bed for 2 extra persons.
- Laundry: Washing machine-Whirlpool (U.S.A.) 7.5 kg, Dryer, Iron board, Iron, Cleaning equipments & products.
- Private Jetty: May be available at small extra cost.
- Security Parking: for 2 cars – underneath the building with excellent features including camera security & remote control gates.
Being part of the Sebel Hotel
complex you will also enjoy a wealth of on-site amenities including:
- Outdoor BELOW GROUND POOL& SPA
- BARBEQUE on sundeck.
You can take a walk from the extension of the boardwalk to The Sebel Hotel next to the Performing Art Center, The Marina, Reading Cinema, Bars and Restaurants, Hans Café, The Murphy pub, The Brighton Hotel and stroll, banks, ATM, supermarkets, newsagent and all shops, that Mandurah’s Foreshore has to offer.